Medical Skincare Products
See our full menu here: http://goo.gl/uw3xZ
About PCA SKIN
PCA SKIN is a leading clinical skin care company in the development of professional chemical peels and advanced topicals for over 20 years, and the first cosmeceutical company to provide scientifically researched daily care products and professional treatments to the medical and clinical aesthetics markets and is acknowledged in medical textbooks as the originator of advanced blended chemical peel formulations.
PCA SKIN we use rigorous research and science to develop safe, highly effective products that deliver healthy, beautiful skin. We accomplish this while maintaining a deep respect for human health and the environment. All finished products are tested in clinical trials with patients in our medical practice. We do not perform or condone animal testing. PCA SKIN’s products incorporate the latest in medically scientifically researched ingredients to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate skin, delivering optimal results. Free of synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, phthalates and other known sensitizers, they are designed to deliver results without irritation. They are especially effective for helping to treat such varied skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and fine lines and wrinkles. PCA SKIN daily careproducts are available only through physicians and licensed medical professionals. PCA SKIN professional treatments may only be administered by professionals who have been certified by PCA SKIN. Certification requires the completion of an advanced Skin Biology & Chemical Peel Seminar. Continuing education remains an integral part of PCA SKIN’s mission to ensure that patients achieve the safest and most effective results from PCA SKIN daily care products and treatments.
“I want to tell you how much younger I look since I started using PCA products. I’m astounded! The peels are out of this world and I am now a regular for treatments. The difference in my skin is amazing. I will make sure to tell all of my friends to go to the nearest location that carries PCA products.” — Jen E., Boston, MA
“I would like to thank you for your amazing pigment control products! I had pigment spots on my upper lip due to tanning and birth control pills. Nothing has ever worked – until now. After just two weeks of use, I no longer look as if I have a mustache. I also use the blemish bar and that has helped tremendously.” — Amy P., Dallas, TX
“I wanted to let you know how wonderful pHaze 25 ExLinea™ really is. I know that it’s used for fine lines but I have recently discovered how wonderful it works on the skin after waxing. When I wax my eyebrows, my skin lifts very easily and peels for a few days after waxing. I applied a liberal amount of ExLinea™ to my eyelids at the brow bone after waxing and cleansing my skin. Within minutes ExLinea™ completely took away the redness and my skin did not peel.
ExLinea™ is a fabulous product. Just thought you should know it has another great use!” — Christie C., Surprise, AZ
“I have used PCA products personally and have dispensed them to my patients for over 10 years. PCA is an innovative, responsible company and Margaret Ancira has maintained her position at the cutting edge of skin care technology.” — Tamara K. Ehlert, M.D., Facial Plastic Surgeon
“PCA products are SUPERIOR when compared to other peel products - we never have to convince a client to buy PCA products - our customers call us after we give them their sample kits and beg for more. After only three months with PCA, our business is growing at a tremendous rate! It’s all because of PCA’s products, awesome clinical support, and incredible customer service.” — Bonnie and Ann, Abare Skin Clinic, Salt Lake City, Utah
September 2011 – PCA SKIN has been named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Arizona Business Magazine andBestCompaniesAZ for the second year in a row. Read more…
February 2011 - PCA SKIN is proud to announce that two of our most beloved formulations have been awarded the prestigious 2011 LNE & Spa’s Best Awards presented by Les Nouvelles Esthétiques.
Sensi Peel® – best peel
Acne Gel – best acne treatment
October 2010 - PCA SKIN is proud to be listed as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Valley by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2010. Read more…
August 2010 - PCA SKIN named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Arizona Business Magazine andBestCompaniesAZ. Read more…
All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- October 2010 - PCA SKIN’s peptide lip therapy named Best Lip Treatment in the October issue of Prevention magazine for their “Defy-Your-Age Beauty Awards.” Read more…
- August 2010 - PCA SKIN featured on AOL’s Stylelist in “The Next Generation Chemical Peel: I Tried It and Didn’t Peel.” Read more…
- August 2010 - PCA SKIN named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Arizona Business Magazine and BestCompaniesAZ. Read more…
- December 2009 – PCA SKIN is Proud to be Voted “Best Places to Work” in the Valley by The Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ, LLC PCA SKIN VOTED “BEST PLACES TO WORK”
- September 2009 – PCA SKIN becomes partner with Phoenix Fashion Week PCA SKIN GETS CANCER SURVIVORS AND CELEBRITIES RUNWAY READY FOR PHOENIX FASHION WEEK GALA BENEFITING SUSAN G. KOMEN
- Jennifer Linder, MD…presented a talk titled “Key Ingredient Combinations to Effectively Treat Hyperpigmentation” at the International Congress of Esthetics and Spa… DR. JENNIFER LINDER DISCUSSES KEY INGREDIENT COMBINATIONS FOR EFFECTIVELY TREATING HYPERPIGMENTATION
- February 2009 - PCA SKIN named one of Arizona Woman’s Top 25 Workplaces for Women. PCA SKIN NAMED ONE OF ARIZONA’S TOP WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
- Jennifer Linder, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs skin cancer surgeon, today presented a talk titled “The Latest Update on Hyperpigmentation and Its Therapies”… HYPERPIGMENTATION AND ITS TREATMENT
- By Margaret Ancira with Jennifer Linder, M.D., as seen in Les Nouvelles Esthetique and Spa, May 2007 MAXIMIZING MEDICAL DEVICES: VIEWS FROM THE DERMATOLOGIST AND THE ESTHETICIAN
- By Jennifer Linder, M.D., seen in Healthy Aging, Jan/Feb 2007 HEALTHY SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL SKIN